Private Student Dormitory in Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Location: Alexandru Vaida Voievod Street, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Project Type: student dormitory
- Project Management: La Donna Imobile
The student residence hall, located in Cluj-Napoca in close proximity to Cantemir and Babes-Bolyai Universities, is a former dormitory for singles, completely renovated and modernised in 2007. The following have been reworked:
- all installations, with individual metering for each apartment;
- equipment and certain partitioning works;
- front façade with thermal system and thermo-pane windows;
- roof insulation;
- woodwork, parquetry, floor tiles, etc.;
- staircase and entrance.
The private student dormitory includes:
33 studio apartments, with surface areas ranging between 20-25 sqm; 7 two-room apartments of approximately 30 sqm; 4 two-room apartments of 40 sqm; approximately 100 sqm of commercial space nearing completion, on the ground floor.
All living quarters are equipped with interphone, internet, and a kitchenette including an electric plate, sink, and refrigerator. Furthermore, all living quarters have their own bathroom.
The private student dormitory was sold to The University of Art and Design Cluj-Napoca. We and other accommodations for students in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.